iM3 CR7 Vet
The CR7 Vet provides unsurpassed high-resolution dental images, fast processing time, user friendly software and the largest range of reusable flexible plate sizes for dental and small animal extremity applications. Achieve a full mouth series in a medium to large size dog with just 6 X-ray’s.
Discover underlying pathology, increase workflow efficiency with wider clinical application only achievable with iM3’s large format size 4 and size 5 high resolution dental image plates.
CR7 Vet. The benchmark in digital X-Ray imaging for veterinary dentistry
- Excellent quality, superior, high-resolution images via Vet-Exam software
- Can be networked across 10 PCs in the practice
- Full DICOM compliance ensures easy export of data
- Incredibly compact at 23cm x 24cm x 24cm. Only 6kg.
- Unique design protects unit and radiographs from dust, hair and particles that can reduce image quality
- Easily removed plate feeder for cleaning
- Plate feeder accepts all image plate sizes without the need to change loading cradles – unlike other systems
- Largest range of plate sizes
CR7 Vet. No chemicals, no waste, no delay.
- Delivers excellent quality, high resolution images via Vet-Exam software (less than 12 sec for size 2 plate)
- Cost-effective, high-quality plates can be reused 1,000s of times
- Largest range of flexible plate sizes from 0 (2x3cm) to 5 (5.7×9.4cm). Perfect for dental and extremity radiographs
- Flexible thin plates allow for easy positioning in the animal’s mouth
- Unique barrier sleeves protect plates from light, contamination, and damage during use
The CR7 Vet system includes:
- CR7 Vet image plate scanner and Vet-Exam software
- 10 Network licenses and PACS functionality
- Size 2 (4pc) and size 4 (1pc) high resolution reusable imaging plates
- Size 2 (300ct) and Size 4 (100ct) single use, disposable barrier sleeves
- Protective dust cover