Curadle ICU Cage (Intensive Care Unit)
The Curadle ICU offers precise digital control over the O2/CO2 ratio within the unit. It also enables users to control temperature, humidity, and air quality. The floor temperature is controlled directly by the user, to stabilise the temperature of the patient. This arrangement ensures the ICU can be adapted to suit the precise condition and care requirements of the patient, particularly in cases such as post-operative hypothermia or hyperthermic reactions to oxygen delivery.
The Curadle ICU PRO+ is large enough to accommodate a wide variety of animal species. It can also be used as an oxygen cage, via the unit’s oxygen inlet.
- Automatic control of the O2 concentration
- Oxygen inlet for oxygen therapy administration
- Automatic ventilation based on CO2 concentration parameters
- Electronic controller with built-in AI (artificial intelligence) which adapts to external conditions
- Independent humidity system that’s easy to use and manage.
- Floor cooling system
- Double insulated structure with floor temperature control and air temperature sensor
- Tempered glass window for clear visibility
- Stainless steel interior for effective sanitation management
- Built-in failure alarm (abnormal high/low temperature, humidity, and CO2 levels)
- Twin-stage air filter
- LED indoor lamp, IR (infrared lamp), and UVC lamp
- Large touchscreen LCD display
- Built-in power outlets for connecting external devices
- A modular assembly for exceptionally easy repair and replacement of parts
- 2-level unit stacking option
- Home-screen shortcuts for regular functions
- Adjustable timers and alarms